Interested in joining our team? Look at the current openings below!
CONDOMINIUM PROPERTY MANAGER – Greater Edmonton Area — Status : CLOSED – Thank you very much to all the applicants.
THIS IS NOT A BUILDING MANAGER JOB
Posted 2017 FEBRUARY 01
Inland Property Management Ltd. is a growing, locally-owned Alberta employer. Join our team at our Edmonton location at 6718 – 75 Street (south of Argyll Avenue on 75 Street). The Property Manager will be responsible for approximately ten condominium projects in the greater Edmonton area, reliable transportation is required.
- administer a residential condominium portfolio, working closely with the boards of directors;
- effectively communicate with the board and owners;
- provide the day to day management essentials for each site;
- provide professional guidance regarding obligations and accountability;
- develop annual operating budgets, re-forecasting as necessary;
- develop and maintain preventative maintenance schedules, annual site inspections;
- negotiate and implement contracts;
- oversee maintenance activities with service providers;
- administer arrears collection;
- develop goals and review performance of on-site personnel;
The ideal Candidate will have:
- a current real estate license or is in the process of acquiring one;
- 3-5 years direct experience working with Condo Boards, i.e. Board meetings, AGMs, contract negotiation, maintenance and document administration;
- mature & courteous interpersonal skills demonstrating an affinity for working within a team of professionals committed to a positive resolution process and the delivery of excellent service;
- a natural affinity for administrative detail and accuracy;
- a thorough follow-up system when resolving issues;
- excellent spelling, grammar and writing skills;
- intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- an informed and professional delivery & appearance when dealing with the Condominium Boards;
- reliable transportation and be willing to travel to condominium projects in Edmonton and surrounding communities (Leduc, Beaumont, etc) for monthly daytime and evening meetings.
- communicate in an effective manner with our clients, the Broker, management and fellow staff.
We are growing and seek an experienced Condominium Property Manager who wants to join our organization with room for advancement.
Salary will be commensurate with experience; there is a probationary period of 3-6 months depending on experience.
Please contact us by email HR@inlandpropertymanagement.ca or fax your resume directly to 780–466-1792.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Half-Time ADMINISTRATOR-RECEPTIONIST – Greater Edmonton Area — Status : CLOSED
We require a mature team player for our busy property management office; you must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Candidates will have experience in an office setting
- Be proficient with MS Word & Excel
- Have above-average language and grammar skills
- Have a high degree of accuracy in their work
- Display initiative and be able to multi-task
- Use web-based services easily and update webpages
- Possess mature & courteous interpersonal skills
- Enjoy customer service and reception duties
- Above all, will possess good organizational skills
- This is a half-time position for 6 months (with the possibility of a longer term) – 1:00pm – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Candidates with 1 year business administration experience are invited to email an expression of interest to email@example.com
In your cover letter, please indicate salary expectations and date of availability.